Thursday, June 23, 2005

Building a Social Source Paper

Seems like all good ideas have a white paper... Network Centric Advocacy, Movement as a Network, Three Pillars of Social Source.

But I don't have that kind of attention span. So I thought I'd try to build a white paper from component ideas. A blog seems like a reasonable tool.

Have you ever read something that resonated so deeply with your own ideas it gave you new energy? The paper "Toword a New Literacy of Cooperation in Business" from the Institute for the Future, did it for me.

Plus it provides an organizing principal for my Social Source white paper.

Now every white paper needs a title, so here are some I came up with:

Social Source: An opportunity for nonprofits to be on the cutting edge of global change.
Social Source: Visioning a new model of nonprofit technology.
Social Source: Catalyzing a new model of social purpose technology.

I'll tell you what the paper is about tomorrow.

No comments: